#blizzard2016 scrapping!

By kate blue - Monday, January 25, 2016

being cooped up means scrapping time...tried to use up vintage stash but for this layout, I was drawn to this awesome paper that was in my January Clique Kit Decided to do some 15 min layout and actually scrap what few photos that I took during the blizzard!  I'm working on using all my kit and so far, it's been working!
and then, the girl child....switched tangents and went to my desk for scraps...her background is actually silver but silver papers photograph weird so it looks gray.  Silver paper is from a Craft Smith (Silver Foil) 12 x 12 collection that  I got at Michael's in their Hot Buy section for $ 5.99.. teamed it up with some vintage winter stash from Echo Park and all the journaling cards/minicards are from Bo Bunny...



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful layouts!! Love the purple in the bottom one!! Sorry I have not been around Kat! January has been busy!! Hope to stop by more often. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin