LOTD

By kate blue - Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I'm in VM's FB No Buy group for October and one goal in the Hoarde Challenge was to USE YOUR OLD STASH!  In between all my DT assignments, I found time to rummage around and do 2 layouts for myself.   Not my fav's at all, but I used some serious vintage stash!
for the first one, the background is so old that I have no idea what manu it was!  American Crafts Metropolitan collection from maybe 2010? and Jenni Bowlin butterflies from 2010 :)

Next up, a vintage CTMH collection that I bought at a crop years (maybe 2012) ago!  Did some handcutting and added a gold title...easy peasy...love this pic cause it was one of those accidental ones ya know? ? Big sis and the boy were on a photography stint and they were crossing the street-Me and my bad foot were hobbling along in the background and I just snapped the shot as I crossed in the back without focusing or anything.  Love that it came out all in shadow and so I kept it and used it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great layouts! It makes me so happy when I use up old stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these LOs - they're so colorful and perfectly matched with the pix. I love entering those hoarders challenges so I can dig out some old stuff. It's amazing the wonderful LOs those vintage papers/embellies can make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! BOTH fabulous and amazing!! LOVE the colors in the top one. And the second one - wow - that picture and the colors and the embellishments - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin