Scrapping Sunday (and a scraplift Sunday)

By kate blue - Sunday, September 13, 2015

Football season is here and I'm a huge football fan but can never sit and just watch a game so I usually grab some scrapbook supplies or a kit or two ad come upstairs and scrap while I watch a game.  It's easier to scraplift too so ...am revealing my Scrap Our Stash Layers Challenge #30:


For my L-A-Y-E-R-S, I used:
(L) Love, (A) Arrows, (Y) Yellow, (E) Envelope, (R) Rubons and (S) stars
I apologize for the wonky photos; I was down to the wire and didn't realize that my printer was running out of ink!  But that shouldn't happen now that bff2 gave me a Selphy printer for my birthday!
Hope you've already joined us this month or are planning on joining us!

Scraplift reveals tomorrow for Mojo Monday!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your layout is absolutely amazing, Kate! I just love what you did with the sketch and stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! Love the mix of polka dots, the colors mint and yellow, and all the gorgeous, gold elements! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin