Why yes, I am scrapping while on vacay!

By kate blue - Wednesday, July 29, 2015



It's a must that I pack a simple kit or two to take on vacation; it keeps me sane during down times.  I am not one of those people who have to schedule an outing every day; you gotta rest in between.  Plus, I knew my dd would want to shop and I hate shopping so, off she went and the rest of us are relaxing.  Plus, I had to stay out of the sun today since I am having a problem with SC's intense sun that caused me to burn.  Yes, ME ..sunburn!  And yes, it's worse in person :(  












Anyway, I picked some challenges and the first one that caught my attention was the July  ANYTHING GOES Challenge over at Clique Kits...I so love their blog, so much inspiration!  Have never done a challenge with them (too scared) but decided to conquer my fear since I'm 50!!
CliqueKitsAnythingGoesChallenge
I grabbed their sketch by Amanda and tried to do it justice with the limited supplies I had!
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great job on the layout in spite of being on vacay! I wouldn't have guessed your supplies were limited from the looks of this LO.

    Enjoy SC and use more sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! What a fun sketch!! Sorry to hear about the sunburn...that is not fun. Enjoy your vacation, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable page! I love the pink and the woodgrain together!! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog and love what you create! Can't believe you made this lo on holidays! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Layout!!! Thanks for joining us over at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin