what's on your EMBOSS list?

By kate blue - Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'm up on the Scrap Our Stash DT reveal today with MY picks for the EMBOSS challenge!


(E) enamels (white)
 (M) Modeling paste w/ my Heidi Swapp star stencils
(B) birds (both on the Simple Stories white sticker and the Prima enamel square)
(O) Overlay (Studio Calico-just a small piece of it)
(S) Sequins (both gold and lavender)
(S) Stars (Studio Calico wood veneers)
 
I decided to do something different this month and did a vintage layout of my dad and his mother...I believe he was just going into the military somewhere around the young age of 18.
I loved digging into my old Tim Holtz stash and using this krafty paper that was already embossed.

don't forget one lucky winner gets to shop at RRS!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a fabulous page and amazing picture!! Love how you used that background paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin