New Challenge at Challenge YOUrself

By kate blue - Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Challenge Yourself has a new challenge and this month, we want you to show us your "daily"-your daily rituals, habits, calendar, blessings-whatever it means to you!
Challenge YOUrself #17: Around Here
Record some of your daily blessings (snippets of your normal day)
Remember to include YOU in the photo :)
It's so funny, many of us on the DT scrapped about our love for COFFEE! 
I had to scrap about my Keurig, but truth be told, I miss a traditional coffee pot and I miss not being able to drink a pot of coffee IF I want.  Decided that I am going to go back to one sometime this year.  The hubby can keep the Keurig from himself!
For more on those of us love a good cuppa Joe (or tea), hop over to CU and enjoy the inspiration!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fabulous page!! LOVE the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kate! I love every elements on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin