Just for me layouts cause I'm late!!

By kate blue - Sunday, April 19, 2015

I always have great intentions-I find some new challenge site and do some layouts and then...don't have time to photograph them and write up the post for it until the deadline has passed!  Or, I have a favorite site and do the challenge and the same thing happens!  So, without further ado, I post some layouts that I now have to classify as "Just for ME layouts" lol!

me and my "brother from another muther"- my bffs husband (at a party) who is like a younger brother to me-I love them both and can't imagine my life without them.
the next one is a layout I did using the super awesome "I AM" collection from Simple Stories and I have no idea what challenge blog this was for since I forgot to write it down!  But, it's my beautiful dd doing a 5 K Color Run with me and yes, I made her tutu!  I surprised myself being a crafty b@#$ !!
Next up:  The Studio Challenges:  Use some OLD stash!  I went back all old skool all the way back to Sassafas Lass!  Whoop Whoop!!  And, I used some 2009 SEI Dill Blossum paper, some 2008 Basic Grey Offbeat along with some Studio Calico 2013 rubons and stickers...does that mean I am a hoarder???!!

I still have more so come back later this week ok???
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fabulous layout!! LOVE them all!! I love the blue and gold in the top one. WOW WOW to them all!!! Can't wait to see more. (I always play with challenges after they are over).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate - I just love your work. The colors, the designs, and the pictures all work perfectly together. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin