It's a Studio Challenge!

By kate blue - Monday, March 02, 2015

Decided to rewatch Season 2 of House of Cards AND since its another dang snow day, I am multitasking and scrapping too! Came across a new site for me called THE STUDIO CHALLENGES and their March challenge was quite the challenge:  A List!  You pick any/ all of these items:  mist/stamping/sequins/chip/brads or eyelets/thread/vellum/yellow...so, I grabbed some supplies and used everything but mist and instead of thread I used string on the tag.  Hope you like! After I did the stenciling, it came together faster than I thought it would. Great Fancy Pants products, awesome vellum by DCWV mixed with Simple Stories!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is so awesome Kate. I really love that background work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO Kate - the colors are beautiful.
    BTW, I binge-watched season 3 of "House of Cards" just this past Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! LOVE how you created the background and that cluster of goodies. Beautiful! AND I would love to live near you so we could bake and eat apple pie together!! And scrap it too!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastico! mi piace molto come hai utilizzato tutti gli abbellimenti. grazie per essere stata con noi su TSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun LO! Love color!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color pettern~!Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the stenciling here, and I love all the gold bits! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin