Happy Hump DAYYYY :0

By kate blue - Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My poor blog has been whispering to me that he's been neglected so since it's another snowy day here and I worked in the am (left the office 1/2 day to beat the crazies on the road), I get some ME time.  So, while I am doing some cleanup on the desktop, I'll catch up on some blogging on the laptop :):):)  I'm all late with this post using the Merry Memories swag bag from Paper Issues!  I added in some winter/xmasy doodads in there but this was my first time getting a swag bag and I really loved it!  They still have some in the shop in case you wanna grab your own!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay these are great, but what I really love is your bio, "I prefer queen kat, but no one takes me up on that." Bahaha, that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are fabulous! You did a great job with this swag bag. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! You worked that swag bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did the Merry Memories bag proud! Thank you for linking up to the current Paper Issues Link Party, "Say it Ain't Snow Cold Outside!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really awesome layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these layouts! Love how you created your smaller clusters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin