Wonderful Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, October 29, 2014

gonna see the glass half full today despite one sick kid and the a list of stuff that still needs  to be done at the last minute!  Fnished up layouts # 8 and 9 (not my favorites but hey, everything can't be a Picasso) with my October CKCB (Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog kit) and if you've never heard of CKCB, basically it's one of the smartest things you can do.  Their DT takes a kit from one if the kit clubs around the internet and they COUNTERFEIT (copy) it...Genius!  You shop around your own stash, find things you bought long time ago (well at least I always do!)  and rediscover things you should've used already! New kits for FREE :):)
Last month, I did 2 measly layouts and I promised myself that that wasn't gonna happen this month and so far, I've stuck to my promise!

Hope you are having a wonderful hump day-I have an hour to craft and I actually got started on some homemade Christmas gifts earlier this week (I totally skip Halloween, it's not that big of a deal in our house even though I will throw together 2 layouts for the boy and his costume later) AND I am gonna hopefully do 3-4 more layouts with my kit before I abandon it :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh, elements on the top layout I am totally pinching for my next scrapping session! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages! LOVE the top one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin