Counting the hours!

By kate blue - Saturday, September 27, 2014

I promised myself at the beginning of the year that  I was gonna try some different things and so, tomorrow, I join my bff and my dd at my first 5K at the Color Run at National Harbor! Since I have plantar fasciitis, I will be walking but even if I didn't, I'd still be walking lol...but I know it's gonna be lots and lots of FUN!

The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness and individuality.   #HAPPIEST5K

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome! 5k are great, love doing them. I'm planning on doing the color run at some point. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the walk. I've recently had Plantar Fasciitis too, it is quite painful!
    Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin