Weekend wrapup!

By kate blue - Sunday, August 10, 2014

I have been MIA again but with good reason; I was on a road trip to Kentucky taking care of some family business :)  AND, for the first time, I mixed a little business with a little pleasure :) all while staying unplugged  :):) 
One of the things I did was actually pretty awesome-I did TWO bourbon tastings! One in Louisville at Fines Wines & Bourbon on Market St and the other at Woodford Reserves in Versailles (and it's so funny that they pronounce it "VER-SAILS")

 
definitely an acquired taste....very strong but very smooth....thanks to Paul @ Fine Wines and Terry @ Woodford for the history and the tastings!!

Did some shopping with my niece and sisters, went to dinner too many times, got to visit other family and am back home and back to the daily grind ....hope to do some crafting later today :):) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin