Selfie Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Since I was traveling, I forgot to post about my August 14th DT reveal on Scrap Our Stash for our August Challenge #17- a SELFIE Challenge!  Most of you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE selfies; they don't call me the Selfie Queen for nothing!!!   But this time, I actually Photobombed my daughter who was taking a Selfie of herself!  I loved how the snow looked in our hair AND this picture is important because I RARELYgo out in snow...After living in the Catskill Mntns in NY for a few years when I was younger, SNOW and I do not agree with each other !! Winters were pretty brutal there... I really dislike snow and so my husband has to do all things snow related (playing, shoveling, etc) while I stay inside and make yummy treats :)

I know......I know...give this girl the sun 365 days a year!!
loved using up my Heidi Swapp glitter die cuts!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous page! Love the glitter and the fun picture!! Such fun background paper too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin