Prayer warriors needed

By kate blue - Sunday, July 27, 2014

Know in your heart that all things are possible.
We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none had ever happened.

Libbie Fudim
 
A coworker of mine had a stroke last month and since we work from remote offices, I don't see her that often but she has been in my life in a different capacity for about 7 years. Her family didn't have my number so by the time I found out, 3 weeks had passed....she was transferred to Johns Hopkins earlier this week and so we went to visit on Friday.  As expected, she was weakened but awake and responsive, she knew who I was, she laughed at pictures and we visited for awhile before she was taken to a treatment. 
My son has been a patient at Johns Hopkins for 10 years and I had NEVER been to the Jesus Room (it's what I call it; it's known for this HUGE statute of Jesus that people pray to.  I went there for the first time and said a prayer and just knew in my heart that she would be on the slow road to recovery.

Little did I know that I would get a phone call this morning stating that, after the visit, she took a turn for the worst, her heart stopped and while they were able to stabilize her, there is possibly some irreversible damage that my heart will not let me type.  Again, this is "man" making the call.
Everyone that knows me knows how I feel about the gift of modern medicine and the power of miracles.  My son is a testimony to both and I will keep believing in both for her until shown otherwise.
 I just ask that you uplift her and her family in prayer right now; MIRACLES HAPPEN!
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin