SOS Sketch Challenge #13

By kate blue - Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Even though I haven't revealed my DT take on the sketch, I actually did TWO  layouts for the Scrap Our Stash sketch challenge since the mojo is slowly coming back and I got to craft this week (spring break for kids means I am on break too )
Here's our SKETCH #13:
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2014/04/sketch-with-stash-challenge-13.html
and here's my 30 min or less layout being inspired by the sketch-remember, it's all your own interpretation! 
If you are inspired, we hope you hop over to SOS and join in on our April challenges!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow I guess your mojo was cooperating if you completed two layouts using the sketch! Great photo, take on the sketch and such a fun layou. I love your product choices!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin